Are you interested in?
Berlin Wall Tours
112 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
56 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
577 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the impact that the Nazi period and construction of the Berlin wall left on Germany’s capital. Touring Berlin by bike lets you experience historic sites at a pace you can’t access by car. Ride along Berlin’s bike lanes and neighborhood streets with an experienced guide who knows the city and its history.
- Informative guide will navigate you safely through the city
- Comfortable city bike and helmet included
- Get off the beaten tourist path; learn about Berlin history from a local
- Family-friendly tour: children are welcome and infant seats can be provided on request
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPoststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Operates in English and German (depending on option selected)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants (min./max.): 5 - 15
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Third Reich and Berlin Wall History 3-Hour Bike Tour in Berlin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Third Reich and Berlin Wall History 3-Hour Bike Tour in Berlin?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Third Reich and Berlin Wall History 3-Hour Bike Tour in Berlin?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20173P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinMountain Bike Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)FührerbunkerBerlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)Little Big City BerlinGendarmenmarktPlatz der RepublikBerlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)Domäne DahlemPlatform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)Bode MuseumBerlin Hauptbahnhof Bauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)Hackescher MarktClassic Remise BerlinTreptower ParkKreuzberg