- Berlin Wall private bike tour
- Explore sites related to the era of East Berlin and West Berlin
- Hear stories of local residents escaping from one side to the other
- Get a local's perspective on what Berlin is like today
Departure & Return
Meet your local private guide in front of Alexa Building
Say goodbye to your guide and get some final recommandations.
What To Expect
Beginning at Tunnel 29, now a regular subway stop, learn about the 29 Berliners who escaped to West Berlin in 1962. Then continue biking to other sites where you hear similar stories about escape and courage. Other sights include the Holocaust Memorial, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building, Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie, the Balanceakt, and the Treehouse.
During your tour, stop for a currywurst, a traditional German snack.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Withlocals PRIVATE Covid-19 Regulated Berlin Wall Bike Tour with a Local.