1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Berlin's sprawling metropolis and complex public transit systems can be hard to navigate on your own, so explore the city the easy and affordable way on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. These tourist-friendly, double-decker buses are easy to identify and allow you to get on and off at more than 25 different stops around town, from Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate to Alexanderplatz and the Reichstag.
- Easily reach top sights in Berlin without the stress of public buses or the metro
- Hop on and off at your whim or ride the whole route for a comprehensive tour
- Learn the history of the city with an audio guide available in 16 languages
- Ride inside during cold days or get fresh air on an open-top deck
Saved to wishlist!
24 hour or 48 hour Hop On - Hop Off on 2 bus routes
Audio Commentary in 16 languages + Free Headphones
Free 1h Live Guided Walking Tour on Weekends (only April-October and available in German & English)
Free Augmented Reality App (Stromma Berlin AR) to add a new dimension to your sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Stromma Deutschland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Hop Off - Sightseeing Open Top Bus on 2 Routes in Berlin with Stromma?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Hop Off - Sightseeing Open Top Bus on 2 Routes in Berlin with Stromma?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop On Hop Off - Sightseeing Open Top Bus on 2 Routes in Berlin with Stromma?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop On Hop Off - Sightseeing Open Top Bus on 2 Routes in Berlin with Stromma
60 to 120 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinHop on Hop Off - PotsdamBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamAudio Guides - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamHop on Hop Off - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockAudio Guides - RostockWater Tours - RostockHop on Hop Off - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanAudio Guides - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanCategory
Bundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Museum Island (Museumsinsel)Madame Tussauds BerlinPotsdam's GardensBröhan MuseumNew Guardhouse (Neue Wache)GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)GendarmenmarktPlatform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)Friedrichstadt-PalastAltes Museum (Old Museum)Wintergarten BerlinKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)New SynagogueClassic Remise Berlin