Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Einstein Kaffee, next to Checkpoint Charlie (on the corner of a street called Zimmerstrase).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Keep in mind that Stockholm is on its way to becoming a completely cashless society, so make sure to bring your card with you, since even the public toilets don’t accept cash anymore
- Not suitable for children or people with poor health
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- If needed a lunch break can be scheduled with the guide on the day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.