- Experience Berlin’s popular sites on a guided tour aboard a comfortable bus
- Visit local landmarks like Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Tiergarten
- Discover the city’s history and culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- Infants under 3 years old require a seat, rental seats must be ordered in advance but are free of charge.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- The WIFI the buses are equipped with is suitable for social media, emails, listening to music and browsing. It is unfortunately not suitable for downloading large files or watching movies online. Whilst we maintain our WIFI daily and put enormous effort into ensuring it works well at all times, it might sometimes occur, due to the natural perversity of inanimate objects, that there is a malfunction of the connection. In such cases we would refund as a token of apology 10EUR per passenger.
- For safety and hygiene reasons during the Covid-19 pandemic, our tour buses will only be filled to 50% occupancy. Every other row of seats will be empty, ensuring safe distance between your group and co-travelers.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We highly recommend bringing face-masks to the tour which will be worn by our staff. In Berlin we will provide headsets so each passengers can hear the tour guide well, even when keeping a safe distance. The devices are daily disinfected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "the trip is not as long as Viator claims "5-6 hrs in Berlin if there is no any traffic delay"." See review