- Use of bike and helmet included
- See Berlin's top highlights in a half day
- Navigation and narration provided by your guide
- Learn about Berlin's culture and history
Departure & Return
This tour meets at Fat Tire Tours' Alexanderplatz shop, located near the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm). The address is Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably (layers are recommended)
- Contact supplier in advance to reserve kids' bikes and equipment
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Berlin Highlights Bike Tour.