- See a side of the French Riviera many miss when you explore by boat
- Travel in the comfort of a quiet, solar-powered boat
- A private tour lets you enjoy the sightseeing without the crowds
- Snorkels and foam noodles are provided, should you wish to swim
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sea tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation. Offseason, we recommend you to book the same day of your departure date.
- In order to protect the deck (heels, dark stains), you may be asked to remove your shoes (we suggest sneakers with white soles)
- It is forbidden to smoke above the deck
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (+7 years recommended)
- Protect yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun creams in summer
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaZen®
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Cruise Near Nice and Monaco with Solar Powered Boat.