- Private tour of Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d'Auge from Bayeux
- Visit Bayeux Cathedral and see the city’s diverse architecture
- See the famous Bayeux Tapestry depicting the Battle of Hastings
- View the picturesque port of Honfleur
- Stop in Pays d’ Auge for tastings of Camembert, Calvados and cider
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of eight passengers, ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center (Place de Quebec)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour to Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d' Auge from Bayeux.