- Rouen and Giverny full-day private tour from Bayeux
- Stand in awe of Gothic-era Rouen Cathedral, crowned by the tallest spire in France
- Explore Rouen’s medieval streets and see the square where Joan of Arc was infamously executed
- Walk through Monet’s gardens in Giverny to see where he drew inspiration for his greatest works
- Learn about the life and career of the famous French Impressionist painter
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide and customize the tour to your interests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Rouen and Giverny Day Trip from Bayeux.
- "This is a very busy day, but it's worth it." See review