9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The beaches of Omaha and Utah saw some of the most important battles of World War II, but visiting independently means missing the sites’ hidden war secrets. On this tour, visit the sectors where the American V Corps and VII Corps landings took place, and trace the steps of the 1st, 4th, and 29th American Infantry Divisions. With round-trip transport from central Bayeux included, gain insight into Normandy’s WWII history.
- Visit the WWII landing beaches of Omaha and Utah with your guide
- Follow in the footsteps of the American V Corps and VII Corps
- Your guide shares the war history of Normandy’s WWII landing beaches
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Bayeux
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OVERLORDTOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Omaha and Utah beaches
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Longues-sur-MerSword BeachBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Brittany (Bretagne)Sainte-Mere-EgliseOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Mulberry HarbourBény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryMemorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)