- Visit UNESCO–listed Mont Saint-Michel with ease from Bayeaux
- Your guide shines a light on the abbey’s colorful history
- Sweeping coastal views and free time to explore at your own pace
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Bayeaux
Departure & Return
Departure time : 08:30am. Please meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour requires 2 adults to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Normandy - Mont Saint-Michel Full Day Tour from Bayeux.
- "We went in late Oct and it was still very busy so would expect huge crowds in peak season." See review