- Panoramic views over the Normandy coast from an air-conditioned minivan
- Follow the guide around Mont Saint-Michel’s mighty ramparts and learn of the site’s fascinating heritage
- Explore the Benedictine abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Make the most of free time to explore the surrounding village independently
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center (place de Québec)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A large amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
- Please note that this tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Bayeux.
- "Groups of 5 or more should be required to have own private tour." See review
- "This is a must do Tour if in Lower Normandy/Brittany area." See review
- "There is no danger from tides anymore, since a bridge across the sands and large shuttle buses take you from the parking lot to the old fortress." See review