- See the top attractions of Bath from the water
- Drink a complimentary glass of prosecco
- Relax after a long day on your feet
Departure & Return
Tours start at Bath Quays Waterside, adjacent to Avon Street Carpark. We are 1 minute from Bath Bus Station and Broad Quay (Road). 5mins from Bath Spa Train Station. Look out for the 'A' Board on the waterside and view the location photo here https://riveradventures.co.uk/central-bath-pick-up-point/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Subject to favourable river conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- At this current time, we cannot guarantee on any trip where you will be sitting, internally or externally, or that you will be able to move around within the boat.
- We may ask you to wear a face mask, use sanitiser, or adhere to other safety measures, irrespective of government requirements; this is a condition of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Adventures Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prosecco Boat Trip - over 18’s.