4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Stonehenge, England's most popular ancient site, with this half-day tour from Bath. Your guide will meet you at the Bath Visitor Information Center in the heart of the city and escort you and your small group out to the site. Once there, you'll get to spend time exploring the site and learning about its significance, with the help of your guide and virtually reality tools.
- Group sizes limited to eight people for an intimate experience
- Use of VR equipment is included
- A local guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transportation from Bath is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Collection and return to the Bath Visitor Information Center.
A unique, immersive and relaxed experience.
Explore Stonehenge in a truly personalised, in-depth manner.
2-8 guests in a luxury vehicle with water included.
A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
Gratuities/tips are optional but graciously received.
Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all Bath addresses and accommodation in the immediate Bath vicinity.
For guests arriving by public transport, or wishing to be collected centrally, pick up is in front of the Visitor Centre / The Abbey Hotel in Bath (just 5 minutes walk from the bus and train stations).
Address: Bridgewater House, Bath, BA1 1LN
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome those with special requirements. Although we cannot accommodate wheelchairs, please contact us and we'll try to find a way to do so.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to manage their parents!), but our focus is in-depth.
- Collection is from the front of the Bath Visitor Center (Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandArchaeology Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory