Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover a part of England that most tourists miss
- Relax in round-trip transfer from Bath
- Enjoy traditional cream tea in a local village
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Departure & Return
We collect from the front of the Abbey Hotel / Bath Visitor Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome all guests including those with extra needs. Wheelchairs are welcome to get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to manage their parents) but be aware our tours are relaxed and aimed at an adult audience.
- We pick up and return to the front of the Bath Visitor Center / Abbey Hotel in central Bath.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.