- Step back in time on a history tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
Departure & Return
Tours start at Bath Quays Waterside, adjacent to Avon Street Carpark. We are 1 minute from Bath Bus Station and Broad Quay (Road). 5mins from Bath Spa Train Station. Look out for the 'A' Board on the waterside and view the location photo here https://riveradventures.co.uk/central-bath-pick-up-point/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking, or as per government restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At this current time, we cannot guarantee on any trip where you will be sitting, internally or externally, or that you will be able to move around within the boat.
- We may ask you to wear a face mask, use sanitiser, or adhere to other safety measures, irrespective of government requirements; this is a condition of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Adventures Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group 80 minute Bath Walking Tour and Avon River Cruise.