- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- A great way to explore one of Britain's most treasured cities
- Hop on or off as many times as you'd like at multiple stops on two different routes
- See attractions like Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The tour begins at High Street, but with your 24-hour pass (valid from first use), you can hop on and off at any of the route’s 15 locations. (Please see itinerary below for all stops.) At your own pace, check out the main attractions on all routes the grand façade of Bath Abbey, the grandiose Roman Baths, the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and more. Between stops, take a leisurely stroll through Georgian Garden or down Milsom Street for some upscale shopping.
End your tour at any time by disembarking at one of the designated stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates all year round, except on 25th & 26th December.
- City Tour runs daily, from 10:00am - 4:00pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 50 minutes for full loop.
- Skyline Tour runs daily, from 11:00am - 4:00pm, every 60 minutes. Duration - 45 minutes for full loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience