Departure & Return
In front of Bath Abbey, opposite the entrance to the Roman Baths Museum - look out for the BLUE BADGE banner and the BATH WALKING TOURS 'A' board.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dogs - we love dogs on our tours, with well behaved owners of course
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by BATH: Walking Tour with Blue Badge Tourist Guide (90 Minutes).