- Small-group cooking class and market tour in Bangkok
- Learn about Thai ingredients from your chef-instructor
- Includes lunch, class, and market tour
- Small-group tour limited to 12 participants
Departure & Return
Tingly Thai Cooking School Address: 17/1 Soi Phrachom Silom Road Surawong Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand 10500 (Silom Soi 22 Opposite Indian Temple,Soi Phrachom Opposite Marriott Hotel The Surawongse) Office Tel: +66 (0) 2 070-7998 Mobile Phone: +66 (86) 903-2963 ( 24 Hours)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tingly Thai Cooking School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms