6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the top sights in Bangkok with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city. Your guide makes it easy to navigate popular sightseeing destinations including the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and Chinatown. Stop for lunch at a scenic riverside restaurant, and have time to browse the shops in Chinatown.
- Half-day Bangkok sightseeing tour
- Visit important sites including the Grand Palace with the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Admire the enormous reclining Buddha statue in Wat Pho
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drops off (selected hotels only)
Drinks or additional food orders
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you at the hotel. Please kindly waiting at the lobby hotel.
FuramaXclusive Sathorn ETC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A F TOUR TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t waste time trying to do it on your own." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Tha Kha Floating MarketCalypso CabaretGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Phra Sumen FortSiam SquareGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)LopburiBridge on the River KwaiBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Bang Pa-In Royal PalacePrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Alpine Golf ClubJim Thompson House MuseumArt in Paradise BangkokMBK Center Democracy Monument