4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unless you can speak and read Thai, navigating Bangkok’s street food scene can be difficult. Leave the logistics to a local on a join street food tour that can be personalized according to the tastes and dietary requirements of your group.
- Overcome the language barrier on a join Bangkok street food tour
- A great introduction to Bangkok's street food scene for first-time visitors
- Benefit from the undivided attention of an experienced guide
- Relish the flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your tastes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & drink for dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
MRT Wat Mangkon Exit 3
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please tell us if you have a dietary restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TakeMeTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok Chinatown Street Food Heaven?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok Chinatown Street Food Heaven?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangkok Chinatown Street Food Heaven?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangkok Chinatown Street Food Heaven?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangkok Chinatown Street Food Heaven
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaStreet Food Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinStreet Food Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangStreet Food Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
LopburiKhlong Toei Market Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Asiatique The RiverfrontCentral World Plaza Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Sampeng Market Sukhumvit Baiyoke Sky TowerWat Suthat ThepwararamWat KalayanamitSuan Pakkad PalacePhra Sumen FortKhlong Saen SaepCalypso CabaretArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Madame Tussauds BangkokTaling Chan Floating Market