7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Be a part of Thailand’s lively market scene with a private day trip from Bangkok to two of the country’s most famous shopping spots. Travel in a private vehicle to Ratchaburi province, and take a long-tailed boat through canals to the Damnoen Saduak floating market, where vendors sell colorful fresh goods directly from the water. Then, watch the unusual scene at the Maeklong train market as sellers scoot their wares out of the path of a passing train. Lunch at a riverside restaurant is included.
- Private, full-day Thai market tour from Bangkok
- Visit the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market in Ratchaburi province
- Shop for fresh produce and traditional Thai ingredients from sellers on boats
- Optional paddle boat tour through the floating market
- Watch vendors quickly move their stalls to avoid a passing train at the Maeklong train market
- Enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Private guide and transport for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Paddle boat at floating market (optional)