6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Escape Bangkok’s bustle on a 6-hour, private tour of Tha Kha floating market, where vendors paddle wooden boats piled with fragrant lotus blossoms, coconuts and handicrafts, selling their wares in a palm lined canal. Bargain for traditional cloth or carvings, sample local delicacies, and then explore a hidden jungle temple. Wat Bang Koong buried for years in thick foliage; step through trailing vines into its intimate shrine, and pay your respects to a gleaming, golden Buddha.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal expenses and gratuities
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bigcountry Vacation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Thaka Floating Market from Bangkok?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks req