Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Ayutthaya tour with transport from Bangkok
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a guide
- See temples, ruins, and the Siamese Summer Palace
- Eat lunch at a local Thai restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at Bangkok city hotels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Ayutthaya, visit Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, an active Buddhist temple where statues are decked in golden fabric, then continue to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, whose massive centerpiece dates back to the early era of Ayutthaya.
Take in Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, the Royal Palace’s most holy temple, and light some incense near one of Thailand’s largest bronze Buddhas at Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit.
After a morning of exploring, pause for a lunch of Thai cuisine, then walk the grounds of Wat Mahthat, once an important Buddhist monastery, with a famed Buddha’s head that’s been wrapped in the roots of a banyan tree. Make a final stop at Bang Pa-In Palace, an elegant, riverside retreat once used by the Siamese kings, where a palace, throne room, and pavilion are surrounded by manicured grounds.
Following your time at Bang Pa-In Palace, this tour concludes with return transfer to your accommodations in Bangkok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- The Temples of Thailand are sacred sites. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes or bare shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You are requested to mention your Bangkok pick up hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I definitely recommend doing this tour instead of the Grand Palace if you only have time for one." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews