10 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from Bangkok’s hustle on this small-group door-to-door adventure, which simply can’t be done in a day on public transport. Spend the morning swimming and taking pictures at the 7-tiered Erawan Waterfall, then enjoy a picnic in the national park. Finish with a ride on the Burma Railway (Death Railway), built by Allied prisoners during World War II, and a look at the Bridge on the River Kwai.
- See Erawan Waterfall, ride Death Railway, and visit the River Kwai bridge
- Savor a picnic lunch with water and fresh fruit in Erawan National Park
- Small-group tour means a more intimate experience and less waiting
- Picks up and drops at your hotel, saving you time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Train ticket- Death Railway
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Hotel pick up-drop off **free if within 4 KM Bangkok city center **additional cost if other location or you may have to come to the tour departure point
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Rambuttri Alley , Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Meeting point, we will send you the exact google map location You have to be here before 7:15 AM
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Waliking up and down already take you at least two hours ,it may take you longer depend on trail condition as certain part may be muddy and with water or rocky ." See review