- Visit notable temples like Wat Chai Wattanaram at the World Heritage–listed Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Enjoy lunch on a rice barge docked on the Chao Phraya River
- Receive customized attention from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private minivan included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All ages are welcome; families with children under 5 years are asked to contact before booking
- Please indicate when booking if you are bringing a stroller on the tour. It is recommended to bring a light and compact stroller
- It is recommended that you wear shorts (covered knees) or light weight pants and a lightweight shirt (covered shoulders), as well as comfortable walking shoes. Some historical sites require respectful clothing for entry.
- Tour takes place rain or shine; it is recommended that you bring an umbrella (and a sense of adventure) in case the clouds break; some of the most fun moments have been in the rain!
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste of Thailand Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff