9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the endangered Asian Elephant at the Kanchanaburi Sanctuary on this full-day tour from Bangkok. Observe these rescued elephants as they feed and bathe by the river and even get the chance to feed them in a supervised environment. Learn about the elephant’s habitat loss and conservation efforts from your guide. Enjoy a day in the jungle and snap some photos of the memorable day.
- On the way back to Bangkok, stop at Kanchanaburi's War Museum and the historic World War 2 'Death Railway'
- Trek through the jungle and learn about the endangered Asian elephant
- Get an up-close, supervised encounter with rescued elephants
- All entrance fees and hotel transportation in Kanchanaburi are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel Pick up @ 7:30 am from BKK hotel.
English speaking guide.
Bamboo Rafting (30 minutes)
Karen Long Neck Village Tour
Entrance Tickets for The Jeath Museum.
Food and drinks
Shopping & Personal Expense.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick up point is @ 7:30 am from your Hotel Lobby at Bangkok. Please provide hotel details while confirming the tour. Please bring extra cloths and towel to use after the swimming in river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Recommended outdoor wear with trekking or water shoes.
- Bring hats, sunblock, insect repellent.
- Extra pair of cloths and Towel to use after the swimming in the river.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel pick up will be @ 7:30 am from your hotel lobby.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Ethical Tour Kanchanaburi Elephant Sanctuary
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Full-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokUnique Experiences - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaVolunteer Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinVolunteer Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangVolunteer Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Sky BarLine Village BangkokGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Vimanmek MansionErawan ShrineKhao San RoadTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)MBK Center National Museum of Royal Barges Lumpinee Boxing StadiumBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Democracy Monument Wat KalayanamitBanglamphuRajadamnern Stadium Wat Suthat ThepwararamErawan MuseumCentral World Plaza