6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak on this full-day tour from Bangkok. You'll learn much more about the history and culture of the markets through your guide's commentary than you would simply wandering on your own. See how locals live their lives every day in Thailand through the visit to the floating market, where vendors sell fresh fruits and vegetables. Travel like a local, via longtail boat, through canals constructed in the 19th century.
- Round-trip transportation from Bangkok hotels
- Travel via air-conditioned bus for the utmost comfort
- Longtail boat ride included
- Guide provides commentary on local history and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Long-tail boat ride to Damnoen Saduak floating market
Hotel pick up and drop-off (centrally located Bangkok hotels only and if Transfer Option has been selected)
Bottled water and cold towel
Option of shared or private tour
Food and drinks
2nd Boat ride through the markets (optional extra, payable direct)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major Bangkok City Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Please Note: long-tail boats and paddle boats do not have life-jackets small enough for very young children. Adults are responsible for their children at all times
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please Note: long-tailed boat ride to the floating markets will be approximately 30 minutes
- You will have approximately 2 hours to spend at the market. Please allow 6 hours for the whole day.
- The optional paddle boat ride at the floating markets is 900-baht per paddle boat. Minimum 2 persons / Maximum 6 persons (The more sharing the paddle boat the less the cost is for each person. This depends totally on the individual and is paid direct at the floating market.)
- Tour includes hotel pick up / drop off and is available from most central Bangkok hotels. This Option can be amended and/or cancelled. You will be able to arrange pick up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Rates for child apply to those between the heights of 90-140 cm. Child height over than 140 cm. and/or older than 10 yrs old is considered to adult rate.
- If you have mobility problems, you may have difficulties getting into or out of the long-tailed speedboat. Please advise your guide of this at the commencement of the tour.
- Minimum number applies for tour to operate
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a superior standard Activity that operates Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time .
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes past the pick up time you may be considered a NoShow.
- Travel times are approximate and depend on traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with Long-Tail Boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with Long-Tail Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with Long-Tail Boat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with Long-Tail Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with Long-Tail Boat
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWater ToursMarketsJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokFood Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaJet Boating - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinJet Boating - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangUnique Experiences - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangJet Boating - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Sampeng Market Siam Amazing ParkBang RakBanglamphuMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Lumpinee Boxing StadiumSiam Niramit BangkokPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Suan Pakkad PalaceSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)National Museum of Royal Barges Alpine Golf ClubVimanmek MansionTha Kha Floating MarketKhlong Toei Market Siam SquareAsiatique The RiverfrontLopburi