6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go beyond Bangkok city limits and gain a deeper understanding of life beyond the capital as you explore the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak. Travel by long-tailed speedboat as a guide unpacks the secrets of these 19th-century canals built by King Rama IV. Over the course of this half-day trip, cruise past vendors selling freshly picked produce, handmade sweets, and interesting souvenirs.
- Half-day trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets from Bangkok
- Take an exhilarating ride in a traditional Thai long-tailed speedboat
- Discover ancient canal ways built by King Rama IV in the 19th-century
- Explore the famous floating markets of Damneoen Saduak with your guide
- Marvel at the varied produce for sale at the markets and perhaps make a purchase or two
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach from your Bangkok hotel (if option selected)
Saved to wishlist!
Long-tail boat ride to Damnoen Saduak floating market
Include Hotel pickup and drop off if option chosen (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Boat ride through the markets (optional extra, payable direct) unless option taken