- Dinner cruise on Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Enjoy the intimacy and luxury of the traditional boat Apsara
- Select from a variety of Thai dishes for your meal
- Soak in the beauty of the temples and other riverside sights at night
- Treat your loved ones to a memorable dinner in Bangkok
Departure & Return
River City Pier, Gate 2, Pier 3. (Note that the dinner cruise starts at 8 PM and we recommend arriving at the River City River Cruise terminal at least 30 minutes prior to departure)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- For customers opting for the private basis, a private transfer with guide will accompany the customers to and from the pier only yet will join other guests during the actual tour.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For all riverside excursions (river cruises, lunch and dinner cruises, long tail boat tours and other water-based tour options), restrictions on transfers from and to booked riverside accommodation along the Chao Phraya River are applicable.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dinner cruise.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- This dinner cruise is not available during the following dates / periods -Loy Krathong Festival (November) -Christmas Eve (24 December) -Christmas Day (25 December) - New Year’s Eve (31 December) - New Year’s Day (1 January) - Valentine’s Day (14 February) -Songkran Festival (13 – 15 April)
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise operation will also seize during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized