- Dinner cruise on Bangkok's on Chao Praya River
- See Bangkok from a converted rice barge
- Pass iconic sights like Wat Arun and the Grand Palace
- Try Thai fare from around the country
- Includes dinner, cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels
Departure & Return
Joined tours are excluding transfers from /to your Bangkok hotel. The meeting point for the Loy Nava Cruise will be at the River City Boat Pier for both embarkation and disembarkation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The staff welcomes you aboard the converted rice barge with sumptuous interior furnishings. As you set out on the river, see floodlit buildings on the riverside, including striking monuments like Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace.
Enjoy a dinner of Thai dishes that features specialties from each region in Thailand, all made with fresh high quality ingredients. Hear traditional Thai xylophone music that plays in the background.
When your cruise returns to the dock, transfer back to your central hotel or make your way to your next destination.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. After booking, confirm the exact departure time with the local operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- A private guide will accompany the customers yet will join other guests during the actual tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply
- For all riverside excursions (river cruises, lunch and dinner cruises, long tail boat tours and other water-based tour options), restrictions on transfers from and to booked riverside accommodation along the Chao Phraya River are applicable. Customers are requested to make it to their nearest pick-up point in the downtown Bangkok area
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dinner cruise
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- This dinner cruise is not available during the following dates / periods - Loy Krathong Festival (November) - Christmas Eve (24 December) - Christmas Day (25 December) - New Year’s Eve (31 December) - New Year’s Day (1 January) - Valentine’s Day (14 February) - Songkran Festival (13 – 15 April) • Cruise operation will also seize during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The only thing I would caution people going on this is that the drinks are quite expensive, but it is by your choice." See review