- Full-day Bangkok sightseeing by public transportation
- Discover the bustling capital city by Skytrain, tuk-tuk and on foot
- Ride a public boat on the Chao Phraya River and a commuter shuttle boat on the klongs
- Choose the option of rising earlier for a morning stroll in Lumpini Park (also known as Bangkok’s Central Park)
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience with your knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
From Lumpini Park or your hotel, follow your guide to the nearest BTS station for a short Skytrain ride. View downtown Bangkok en route to Saphan Taksin station, located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River where you board a public boat.
Disembark the boat near Wat Pho, which houses the 150-foot-long (46-meter) Reclining Buddha. From here, walk to the Grand Palace, the official royal residence, and witness its revered Emerald Buddha housed in Wat Phra Kaew.
Take a lunch break at a nearby restaurant (own expense) before hopping on another public boat to the Jim Thompson House, located in the former home of the Thai Silk Company's founder. Explore the art and antiques inside teak houses at the museum complex with your guide.
At the end of your Bangkok tour, take advantage of a shopping opportunity at one of five large complexes in the area—MBK, Siam Square, Siam Center, Siam Discovery and Siam Paragon—or simply return to your hotel by Skytrain, accompanied by your guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Appropriate clothing which covers the shoulders and knees is required before entering the Grand Palace. Travelers also have the option to rent clothing on-site
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels at/near Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms