Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day small-group tour of Bangkok
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Ideal for first-time visitors
- Have a more personalized tour with a small group maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Meet & Greet us at Our Meeting Point at Lumpini Park (King Rama 6 Statue's Corner) / Opposite Dusit Central Park *King Rama 6 Statue is located in front of Lumpini Park's Entrance 4 *Subway (MRT) Silom Station : EXIT 1 *Skytrain (BTS) Saladaeng Station : EXIT 5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Tour Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands