7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Benefit from the attention of your guide on a small-group full-day tour that explores Bangkok’s top attractions while traveling by public transportation and boat. Visit landmarks such as Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Ban Bat artisan workshops that make bowls for Buddhist monks, and the Jim Thompson House (house tour at additional expense). Your tour includes temple and palace entrance fees, and public transit fares.
- Small-group full-day Bangkok tour to Wat Pho, Grand Palace, and more
- Travel like a local by Skytrain and public boat
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Service of English speaking local guide
Public transportations: Public boats and Tuk Tuk
Entrance fee to Grand Palace and Wat Pho
BTS day pass
Jim Thompson House Entrance Fee
Other meals than mentioned
Other services than mentioned
Personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Departure & Return
Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Meeting point at EXIT 2, BTS Taksin Skytrain.
Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All join services by public transportation (public boat and tuk tuk), lunch is not included.
- Meeting point at EXIT 2, BTS Taksin Skytrain. The meeting time is at 09:00.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 15 persons
- Appropriate dress is required for a visit to palaces and temples. Shorts, mini-skirts, tight fitting trousers, sleeveless shirts or vests, and sandals are NOT allowed.
- The handicraft family making the alms bowls can have a day off, but alms bowls will be on display and the guide can explain the story while there.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok City Safari (Join-in)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok City Safari (Join-in)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangkok City Safari (Join-in)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangkok City Safari (Join-in)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangkok City Safari (Join-in)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Water ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaDay Cruises - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Wat KalayanamitAncient City Museum Taling Chan Floating MarketAyutthayaPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Democracy Monument Siam SquareAlpine Golf ClubRajadamnern Stadium MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Abhisek Dusit Throne HallErawan MuseumJim Thompson House MuseumAmphawa Floating MarketSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Suan Pakkad PalaceSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)KidZania Bangkok