- Shop for ingredients at a traditional Thai food market
- Learn to make Thai specialties like red curry, sour shrimp soup, and spring rolls
- Pick-up expert tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
>> MEETING TIME Morning class : 8:45 AM Afternoon class : 1.45 PM >> MEETING POINT AT THE SCHOOL For Taxi : ซ.อ่อนนุช 2 Google Map : Pink Chili Address in English : On Nut 2 alley >> PLEASE DON'T BE LATE Please, be on time otherwise you will not be able to visit the market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Chili, Cooking Class Bangkok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands