- Tour of Ayutthaya and Bang Pa with guided commentary
- Round-trip transportation from central Bangkok
- Admission fees to all attractions
- Buffet lunch included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your centrally located Bangkok hotel OR River City Pier (White Orchid Counter) Address: 23 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100 Directions: The River City Shopping Mall is beside the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Child price applies to children aged 2-11 years
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Booking will automatically be made as coach to Ayutthaya and cruise back to Bangkok. Should customer wish reverse please advise at least 48 hours beforehand.
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirt. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.).
- If Option chosen, hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- If you book the Option without hotel transfers, please ensure you give yourself sufficient time to get to River City Pier by 6:45am.
- Should a baby seat be required, please upgrade booking to Private Tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is good as you see some of rural Thailand." See review