Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: HI Banff Alpine Centre, 801 Hidden Ridge Way, Banff, AB T1L 1B3, Canada
2: YWCA, Banff, AB T0L, Canada
3: Samesun Banff, 433 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B4, Canada
Return Details1: Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada
2: HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada
3: HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada
4: HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
5: Cambie Seymour Hostel, 515 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moose Travel Network
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Rocky Mountains Wapiti Tour from Banff finish Vancouver.