12 to 35 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Baltimore from the sky on this private helicopter tour. Instead of getting to know the city from ground level, in a crowded tour bus or on a lengthy walking tour, get a bird’s-eye view of some of the city’s landmarks and natural highlights. Choose a short tour that flies over the city itself, or see the rest of the region on one of the longer tours that run for around half an hour.
- See all sorts of highlights, from central Mount Vernon to the grand Chesapeake Bay
- Pick the departure time that suits you: morning, evening, even sunset
- Easy-to-find meeting point a short distance from the Inner Harbor area
- Check-in with no fuss: downloadable tickets for your mobile phone included
Saved to wishlist!
Private helicopter tour
In-Person Pilot Guided Tour
$15 per person heliport usage fee
Water Taxi Add-On
Departure & Return
1800 S Clinton St , 1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old fly free! Must present valid birth certificate or Passport to verify child's age.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilos) may not be able to fly.
- $15 per person heliport usage fee will be charged upon arrival. This is payable directly to the tour operator prior to the day of the tour when scheduled if preferred.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charm City Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
12 to 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaltimoreHelicopter Tours - MarylandCategory