- Discover the wineries just outside Baltimore
- Visit a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Valley region
- Enjoy Maryland wine with chocolate
- Learn how to pair wine with chocolate
- Collectible wine glass and tote bag included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage hi-heel shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork to bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Patapsco Valley Region Wine Tour.