Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sail on board a boat during the sunset
- Great photo ops agains Baltimore's Inner Harbor
- Relax and enjoy soothing music
- Bring your own favorite bottle of wine, corkage and glasses provided
Departure & Return
Follow this link for an active Google map on your phone: https://goo.gl/maps/gzUoNC73eXg85K42A
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Sailing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Boat was small and seats not very comfortable, but since it was about an hour, it was ok. We accidentally got to see fireworks that night from a dock side wedding - amazing!" See review