4 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Ring in the new year in style on this 3-hour luxury dinner cruise of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Cruise past key points such as the Pride Mast Memorial and Maryland Science Center, while enjoying a seasonal dinner buffet and lively music from a DJ.
- New Year's Eve dinner cruise on Baltimore Harbor
- Listen as your crew sings you a welcome song
- Enjoy a buffet dinner onboard your ship
- Dance to popular songs spun by a DJ
- Take in views of the city from the outside deck
- Ring in the new year with other cruise-goers
Saved to wishlist!
4-hour dinner cruise on the Patapsco River
New Year's Eve dinner buffet menu with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
New Years Eve party favors
Onboard DJ entertainment
Departure & Return
561 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Baltimore New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Baltimore New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Baltimore New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Baltimore New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursNew Years Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingBaltimoreWater Tours - MarylandNew Years - MarylandHalf-day Tours - MarylandCategory
Baltimore Little Italy Tours & TicketsBabe Ruth Birthplace & Museum Tours & TicketsBaltimore National Aquarium Tours & TicketsBaltimore Federal Hill Tours & TicketsPatterson Park Tours & TicketsFell’s Point Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Baltimore Tours & TicketsAmerican Visionary Art Museum Tours & TicketsStar-Spangled Banner Flag House Tours & Tickets