9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Valensole is home to some of the most magnificent lavender fields in Provence and this seasonal tour is available only in June and July, when the flowers are in full bloom. Visit the atmospheric villages of Fontaine de Vaucluse and Saignon, take a tour at L'Occitane factory shop and enjoy stunning views of the purple lavender fields.
- Magnificent views of the Valensole lavender fields
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all L'Occitane factory shop prices
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Parking fees, tolls and fuel
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PROVANS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Trip to Valensole from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Trip to Valensole from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Day Trip to Valensole from Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Trip to Valensole from Avignon
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvencePhotography Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesPhotography Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesPhotography Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Roussillon Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & Tickets