- Provence villages and lavender fields tour from Avignon
- Drive through Provence’s blooming lavender fields and stop for photos
- Browse the fragrant lavender shops in Sault
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside Avignon Tourist Office located 41 Cours Jean Jaurès 84000 Avignon.
What To Expect
Enjoy free time in the village of Sault, wander the town on foot and browse the lavender shops full of flowers, fragrant essential oils, and local honey.
Then, visit a lavender producer and learn about the harvesting and distillation process of the ubiquitous flower, and how to use lavender oil to maximize its benefits.
Finally, enjoy more photo stops as you journey through Sault surrounded by lavender fields.
Your tour ends when you return to Avignon by early afternoon or evening, depending on start time.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs from June to August only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands