7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time ashore in Marseille, and enjoy a cultural day out, with this full-day, small-group tour. In the morning, depart directly from Marseille’s port, and travel in a comfortable vehicle. Your first stop is Avignon, where you’ll have free time to explore and see UNESCO-listed splendors like the Palais des Papes and the Pont d’Avignon. Then, transfer to the world-famous Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine region, where you’ll visit a local winery and enjoy an indulgent tour and tasting.
- Round-trip transit from the Marseille port makes logistics seamless
- This personal, small-group tour will have a maximum of just eight attendees
- Visit the city of Avignon and discover its UNESCO-listed highlights
- Discover the Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine region and enjoy a tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Entrance fees to monuments
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were a group of eight and had to book this tour very last minute due to our cruise itinerary changing and it turned out to be fabulous." See review
Product code: 3547P49
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour
1 day 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - ArlesFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesPorts of Call Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesShore Excursions - NîmesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesPorts of Call Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Tavel Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)Les Baux-de-ProvenceMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)RoussillonGordesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Les Halles MarketNimesChâteauneuf-du-PapeEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsLes Saintes Maries de la MerRhône RiverChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)Aigues-MortesLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Uzes