5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel through the pages of Peter Mayle’s 'A Year in Provence' as you discover the Provencal villages of Luberon, Gordes and Roussillon on this 5-hour small-group tour from Avignon. Get a taste of local-life as you stroll the hilltop villages and capture the breath-taking scenery with photo stops at the Marque de Sade’s castle, Lacoste village and Senanque Abbey. After a scenic drive through Provence’s famous lavender fields (in bloom from June-August), learn all about the prize crop at the Lavender Museum (entrance included).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply : 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Hilltop Villages of Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Hilltop Villages of Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Hilltop Villages of Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Hilltop Villages of Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Hilltop Villages of Luberon Tour from Avignon
5 hours 30 minutes
30 days 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Châteauneuf-du-PapeLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Les Baux-de-ProvenceRhône RiverAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)UzesLes Saintes Maries de la MerNimesTavel Aigues-MortesGordesLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Eglise Notre-Dame des SablonsLes Halles MarketRoussillonSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)