Are you interested in?
25 Tours & Activities
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
29 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHigh Museum of Art, 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Return DetailsMidtown, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be informed that we can accommodate wheelchair and strollers, however it will be difficult. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking your tour.
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P192
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAtlantaFood Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - GeorgiaStreet Food Tours - GeorgiaHalf-day Tours - GeorgiaFood Tours - GreenvilleWalking Tours - GreenvilleStreet Food Tours - GreenvilleHalf-day Tours - GreenvilleFood Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleStreet Food Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleCategory
Road to Tara MuseumWren's NestOakland Cemetery Bodies... The Exhibition AtlantaAtlanta BeltlineLittle Five PointsStone Mountain ParkSenoiaFederal Reserve Bank of AtlantaKrog Street MarketFox TheatreSunTrust ParkCollege Football Hall of FameHard Rock Cafe AtlantaNational Center for Civil and Human RightsHistoric Fourth Ward Park Inman ParkEbenezer Baptist ChurchCallaway GardensAtlantic Station