3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the flavors of traditional Greek cuisine with a 3-hour dining experience at a classic Athens restaurant. Enjoy the convenience of hotel and port transfer, so you can focus on the food, from familiar dishes like souvlaki or kebab to traditional sauces and sides. Learn to eat like a local as you relax over three generous courses of Greek and Arabic cuisine at a fun venue that feels like stepping back in time.
- 3-course traditional dinner in Athens
- Try local cuisine in an atmospheric tavern
- Kick off your evening with a fun meal
- Get inside advice on exploring the city
- Free port or hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
1 beer or 500ml of wine per person
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On December 24 to 26, December 31 and January 01 to 02 an extra a la carte charge of 30 % will apply due to seasonal celebrations.
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food alergies at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Dinner in a Greek Tavern?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Dinner in a Greek Tavern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Dinner in a Greek Tavern?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Dinner in a Greek Tavern
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes