- See the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum on a private half-day tour in Athens
- Cover the must-sees with a guide's full narrative, minus the annoyances of group
- Flexible itinerary: tailor how you see the sites and highlights to suit you
- Personalized attention from a private guide, with entry fees at own expense
Departure & Return
Outside the main entrance of Akropoli metro station, by Makrigianni street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insiders Travel Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff