- Half-day highlights of Athens small-group tour, led by an expert local guide
- Watch the Greek Changing of the Guard ceremony by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- See top Athens attractions including Panathinaikos Stadium and the National Garden
- Explore the New Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our office is located 3 min walk from Acropolis metro station, beside Royal Olympic hotel. We offer free pick up service from selected Athens centrally located hotels. Please call +302109233166 at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Have your camera poised as you pause outside the peach-painted Greek Parliament House in Syntagma Square. Snap photos at the Monument to the Unknown Soldier as the evzones (Greek presidential guards) perform the perfectly co-ordinated ritual of the Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Keep your camera ready as you continue your drive around some Athens attractions. View the leafy National Garden, the buildings of the University of Athens, and more, and stop to take pictures of the Panathinaikos Stadium. Gaze through the entrance at this outdoor, 60,000-seater stadium as you learn how it was the stage for the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, and is built using the excavated remnants of an ancient stadium.
Circle around the Roman Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch, and head for the UNESCO-listed Acropolis, Athens’ ancient rocktop citadel. Leave your minivan, and take a guided walk around the Acropolis’ main treasures. Inspect the Parthenon the temple dedicated to the Greek goddess Athena and marvel at other timeworn buildings such as the Nike Temple, Erectheion, Propylaia and others.
Having explored here, visit the stunning New Acropolis Museum, a recently built space ranked as one of the best five museums in the world. Explore the main collections of statues, friezes and carvings, all excavated from the Acropolis area.
Afterward, return to the start point where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fees are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We all recommend this tour to anyone who has a day or two in Athens." See review