1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Athens at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that provides easy transportation to key attractions like the Panathenaic Stadium and the Parthenon, part of the Acropolis. Travel across two interchanging lines—the Blue and the Orange—plus enjoy access to/from the port in Piraeus for cruise passengers.
- Enjoy Wi-Fi on board
- Hop on the Orange line for transport to major attractions like the Parthenon and Acropolis of Athens, as well as the Plaka District and Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Listen to recorded commentary about the city
- Take the Blue line to reach the city from the cruise port at Piraeus
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi on board
Hop-on hop-off tour
Multi-lingual audio guide in 16 different languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both print outs and mobile versions are accepted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Open Top Bus hellas M.E.P.E.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Beach line is good is you are staying in the city and want a day out." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens
75 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaFood Tours - OlympiaHop on Hop Off - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaAudio Guides - OlympiaMarkets - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniHop on Hop Off - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirHop on Hop Off - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirAudio Guides - IzmirMarkets - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory
Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Syntagma StationPropylaeaGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)AnafiotikaMuseum of Cycladic ArtPiraeus Cruise PortMikrolimanoChurch of Panagia KapnikareaAttica Zoological ParkEugenides Foundation PlanetariumParliament Building (Vouli)Adrianou StreetTheatre of DionysusNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Arch of HadrianGazi